As a semi-vegetarian (I eat seafood), I crave tasty meatless food options. And Dr. Praeger's offers dozens of delish all-natural, GMO-free, kosher frozen foods, with several gluten-free items. The wholesome brand's California Veggie Burgers are perhaps the best on the market and are loaded with chunks of real veggies.
Whether you're a fan of Dr. Praeger's foods or want to try them for the first time, Everything She Wants will give one lucky reader the chance to win one box each of Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers, Chickenless Buffalo Nuggets, Sweet Potato Veggie Pancakes and Broccoli Veggie Pancakes (a retail value of $20-$25).
"Where you'll recognize all the ingredients."
Here's how to win (all steps must be completed to be eligible; one response per entrant):
- California Veggie Burger - Unlike other “veggie burgers” this tasty burger is loaded with real carrots, onions, string beans, zucchini, peas, broccoli and spinach. Each all-natural burger is only 110 calories and contains no preservatives, cholesterol, saturated or trans fat.
- Chickenless Buffalo Nuggets – So crisp and delicious, no one will believe they’re not deep fried. Serve with a side of Blue Cheese Dressing and there will be no second-guessing this decision! What’s more these nuggets only pack 160 calories per serving.
- Veggie Pancakes – Creating a meal plan that’s full of whole grains, fruits and vegetables and limits high-fat and high-sodium foods is a great way to refresh your diet. Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods veggie pancakes are free of saturated and trans fat, and also low in sodium, plus they taste great too!
1) Like Dr. Praeger's Facebook page
2) Follow @DrPraegers on Twitter
3) Follow me on Twitter @TracyEHopkins
4) Respond to this post with your first name and age and tell me why you want to try Dr. Praeger's
This giveaway offer ends on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Good luck!