After I vigorously flipped through the 758-page magazine, I found a lot of ads and not many features. That's great for Anna and her team, but not so great for fashion fans who lug the hefty magazine around desperately seeking expert editorial content.
So I came up with five fun things to do with Vogue's September issue when you're done with it:
- Comb through every page again and you'll discover the keen trend reporting and glorious fashion spreads you seek.
- Use the week's supply worth of perfume and beauty samples.
- Use the three pound magazine as a free-weight or to assist you with your ab twists.
- Use it as a doorstop. Sorry Ms. Wintour, this was my hubby's suggestion.
- Share it with a friend or leave it on the subway for a fellow stylish straphanger.