1. Sanrio Fragrance Collection ($6.00 - $39.50) is the latest addition to the kitschy Demeter Fragrance Library. The three scents are: he Japanese fruit-flavored gum-inspired "Sanrio 50th Anniversary"; "Badtz Maru," named after the mischievous penguin character with frisky notes of unsweetened pineapple, cranberry, raspberry and honeydew melon; and my favorite, the chocolate-y "Chococat" named after Sanrio's beloved brown boy cat.
Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter ($32) is an all-natural, lush and thick cream that will leave your skin smooth and irresistibly soft. Contact Jennifer at email@example.com to purchase this or any other fab Arbonne products made with premium botanicals.
3. Honeycat Cosmetics' Sex and the Kitty Gift Set ($40) is the purrfect gift for the girl who loves her bath time. The fragrant set comes with "Calypso Kitty" tropical salt scrub, "Frisky Kitty Bath Fizzy" rose and lemongrass, "Rub My Tummy" milk & honey body cream, and "On the Prowl" peach brandy shower gel.
4. Urban Decay Vegan Palette ($34) boasts six best-selling shadows in Gun Metal, Minx, Urb, Smog, Baked, and Half-Baked. The limited edition set also includes a trial-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin.
5. Payless Zoe & Zac Equinox Nail Polish Trio ($9) has the colors you want, without the chemicals. The natural polish isn't tested on animals and comes in irresistible shades of Cardinal, Violet Flower, and Pretty Pearl.
6. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum ($42.95) is a glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony, and vanilla orchid.
7. Ouidad Double Detangler comb ($24) is a godsend particularly for women of color with naturally coarse, kinky hair that easily knots and tangles.
8. Sabon Shower Oil ($18) will leave your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. This silky shower gel is infused with essential oils, so you don't even need to apply lotion afterwards. I was gifted the heavenly Fig Coco.
9. Youngblood Lip Gloss ($21) is a non-sticky gloss that creates a plumping effect for shiny, fuller-looking lips. It includes vitamin E and a natural peptide that helps hydrate, smooth, and add volume and firmness to lips. The subtle lip gloss is suitable for all skin tones.
10. H. Wood Tea ($32) is an unexpected brand that blends Hollywood nightlife and good health. By night, the h.wood tea room is the V.I.P. room at the hot Hollywood club, h.wood. By day it's a tea sipper's retreat. In New York, h.wood hosts exclusive weekly tea parties at its Tea Lab, but you don't need an invite to taste h.wood's quality blends that promote anti-aging, energy, detoxification, and sleep.